Tuesday, July 8, 2008

30 skills every man should master

this was pretty hilarious reading during my coffee breaktime.

http://style.uk.msn.com/fashionandbeauty/mensstyle/gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=8689948

my top two faves were:

#22: Be happy



Some psychologists believe our evolutionary hardwiring won’t let us be truly happy because if we were happy, we’d stop striving for a better life. So if you’re not truly happy, it’s not your fault. That thought will liberate you, and make you happy.

#26: Connect with babies (V is so going to kill me but I'm taking my chances!)



Not necessarily your own. Smile a lot (I mean, A LOT). Play the boo game (hands over eyes, hands removed from eyes, BOO) a lot. Be prepared to do whatever they want to do, a lot. Suppress your boredom. They’ll love you for it. A lot.

1 comment:

UNtold series said...

you're safe just because you said.... "not necessarily your own".
Even though babies are not my favorite beings (:) if you can bring them back to their parents when they start crying or getting you bored... I can, sometimes & for a defined period of time, tolerate them :)
Plus, if they are not you own, they also will not tend to blame for their own mistakes as they are growing up (specially when they are teens....)